On Sunday, 28 April 2013 at 17:18:48 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
On 04/28/2013 04:32 PM, QAston wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 18:10:00 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
On 04/15/2013 05:45 PM, Josh wrote:
On Sunday, 14 April 2013 at 13:34:07 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:

So it looks like the shemas are installed properly.

You could try running the gsettings app from a different location than
where it's located, it should be in your path.
If it doesn't give the same output then there may be a problem with
how the path is setup.

If it gives the same output then i have no idea what else could be
going on.

Yeah, it gives the same output when I run it from somewhere else. Guess I'm back to where I started. Thanks for all your help though Mike.

Josh

Could you post the output of the following gtkD app:

import glib.Util;
import std.stdio;

void main()
{
   writeln(Util.getSystemDataDirs());
}

I have the same problem as Josh, your code prints:
["C:\\ProgramData", "C:\\Users\\Public\\Documents", "C:\\Program Files
(x86)\\GtkSharp\\2.12\\share", "[app location here]\\share"]

It looks like a path issue you could try putting the location of the Gtk+ 3 installation before that of GtkSharp and see if that fixes the problems.

I've set GTK_BASEPATH as gtkd wiki says(didn't notice that before) and it helped. Thanks!