On Saturday, 28 September 2013 at 17:13:06 UTC, ollie wrote:

Try something like this:

auto inet = new InternetAddress(port);

Oh,I'm sorry.
I forgot writing I already tried above instance.

The constructor for class InternetAddress will set addr to ADDR_ANY. This should work if your server and client are on the same machine.
Otherwise you need to set the address to the IP of your server.

When my server and client are on the same machine,these succeed.
If I try communicating with other machine via global network,it do not work.
IP of my server which you say above should set to server side?