On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 21:26:09 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 21:07:47 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
Unfortunately this still suffers the same problem in that you need a module symbol name to do anything. I need to get all module symbols at compile time.

You need only symbol name of your root compiled module which imports all others. All imported ones will be available in its member list, exactly what this snippet shows.

I think what OP wants to do is not as straightforward. I believe the goal is to have a module somewhere "out there" that looks at all other modules in the executable. I don't think it works that way, as how could a compile time test module know about modules that have pulled it in?

Have a look at (https://github.com/patefacio/d-help/blob/master/d-help/opmix/ut.d) where I used dicebot's previous example code to find all unittests of the *current module*. The trick is to mixin code that examines the current __MODULE__ for your tests. This may not be the best way but it is working well for me.

The thread was `selectively running unittest functions` http://forum.dlang.org/post/xjcgtbyrqzbosajxb...@forum.dlang.org