On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:20:45 -0000, Regan Heath wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 04:22:23 -0000, Hugo Florentino <h...@acdam.cu> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:13:18 +0100, Gary Willoughby wrote:

Make sure you handle if users have a 32bit OS installed on a
64bit PC.

As a matter of fact that was the actual configuration in the system I wrote the app. I am now with a friend with the same configuration, and it also seems to be working.
At work I use Windows 7 x86_64 and it also works.

It works because the SYSTEM_INFO member "wProcessorArchitecture" is
defined to be "The processor architecture of the installed operating
system" .. note, *installed operating system*, not processor
architecture.

Well, isn't that what I needed to begin with?
That's why I said OS architecture instead of CPU architecture.
Unless you are refering to something else.