30-Dec-2013 22:08, Benji пишет:
Hello,
when I try to run following code:

import std.stdio;
import std.net.curl;

void main()
{
     writeln("dlang.org");
}

I get following error:

Fatal Error while loading '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libphobos2.so.0.64':
     The module 'std.regex' is already defined in './maina'.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It's a bug in 2.064-2 when using shared library. You as end user can't do much about it - wait for the next release where it should be fixed or use static linking for the moment.

Somewhere I read that this should fix it:
- Make ModuleInfos immutable, which is something we should do anyhow.

This is part of core developers discussion and isn't something easily tweaked (else it would've been already fixed).

--
Dmitry Olshansky