Am 25.01.2014 04:13, schrieb Mineko:
Alright.. I've been having issues with getting windows DLL's to work
with DMD, as in I can't make them and can't even compile without a bunch
of errors.

So, I need help on that, as the dll part of the site ain't helping.

Also, any idea on how to convert some of the dll stuff on
https://github.com/MinekoRox/Breaker-Engine/blob/master/src/breaker/utility/core.d
to be windows compatible, I was having weird issues with that also.

Windows Dlls are fundamentally broken. The only thing that works at the moment are DLLs with a C-Interface (written in D). DLL support on Windows is nowhere near the shared library support on linux. I tried pushing for a fix, but its currently not a priority. See http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP45

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut