On Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 20:05:11 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
I hear it thrown around a lot but what does it actually mean? What does the ideal D code look like? What kind of things should some one think about if they are trying to do idiomatic D?

There is no "official" idiomatic style like, for example, in python. When I speak about idiomatic D I usually think about style Phobos is written in (omitting legacy modules) as it is the code that gets most attention from most experienced D developers.