On Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 22:45:45 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Since my post someone has added a Fortran version based on the algorithm used in the C++11 code. It's a little faster than the C++11 code and it's much nicer looking:

Yup, I saw it. They're cheating, they almost don't have to explicitly handle any SSE business :o) I'm wondering how our little code could perform on that machine.

It looks nice too, by the way:

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/a81a475bbcf6

I've rearranged some bits, brought back to!int (turned out there wasn't any issues, it's just that ldc generated errors regarding to! when there were other compiler errors %\), replaced TypeTuples with your Iota... the works :)