On Tue, 06 May 2014 15:48:44 +0100, Marc Schütz <schue...@gmx.net> wrote:

On Tuesday, 6 May 2014 at 13:35:57 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
The problem is that you have a wide-character comma (,) there.

This works:

   void main() {
       writeln(["一", "二"]);
   }

No,I mean the execute result is error.That doesn't get the ["一", "二"],but get the ["涓C","浜?].

Why?

Thank you.

Frank.

It works for me (Linux). If you're on Windows, it could have something to do with Windows' handling of Unicode, but I don't know enough about that to help you. There were posts about this in this newsgroup, maybe you can find them, or someone else remembers and can tell you directly...

IIRC you need to type "chcp 65001" and set the command prompt to the Lucida font...