On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 01:17:18 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:
Dear,

I would like to get struct's members and zip them with an action

as

struct A
{
  int a;
  int b;
}

std.range.zip( __traits( allmembers, A ), [(x) => x == 0, (y) =>
y > 3] );

like this i could apply an action to each field.

I tried this:
http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/747799ffa64e

but:
tuple get by allmembers is not an input rage then i can't to use
zip
allmembers return both fiels and method while i would like only
fields

thanks

I change a little my mind to ease the usage.
Maybe using annotate/attribute on members will be better as:

struct A
{
       @Parser(
                start = "( word ) =>  word[0] == '>'",
                end   = "( word ) =>  word[0] == '\n'" )
       string header;

}

but it seem we can't use curstom annotation in D and mxin in this
case are not easy.