On Saturday, 31 May 2014 at 17:01:23 UTC, bearophile wrote:
matovitch:

Does anybody knows why dmd segfaults on this code ? Should I report this as a bug ?

Please report this minimized case to Bugzilla:

struct Foo(int[] arr) {
    const int[] arr = arr;
}
void main() {
    Foo!([0]) foo;
}

The error it gives before the crash:

test.d(2,17): Deprecation: variable test.Foo!([0]).Foo.arr const field with initializer should be static, __gshared, or an enum

The cause of the crash if that the local variable has the same name as the template argument, combined with the reported error.

Bye,
bearophile

Thanks ! I should have minimized it. Anyway I discovered I had already a bugzilla account unfortunately I can't remember my password and the email takes his time... :-(