On Tuesday, 3 June 2014 at 15:14:06 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:
without using a delegate, with a function that will not work as
 (int a) => a == 42 is a delegate no ?

D will decide the type based on if context is needed. If you look at the output you had:

    , __ctmp1474).this(function (int a) => a == 42).predicate

Inside this, you'll see that your lambda was identified as a function. I'm guessing that having the function assigned to a delegate has confused the compiler which is why segfault.

I think such should be filed as a bug, likely should not have compiled.