Thanks for all the answers)

8. I have another more simple question about rdmd utility. It takes one *.d file and searches for all dependencies. What if I need to pass independent *.d file or *.ddoc file directly to dmd compiler? How could I do that using dmd? I have no idea how I could include *.ddoc file with set of DDOC macroses. I have tried to use string mixin.

mixin(import("mysettings.ddoc"));

But I haven't succeed. My be compiler strips all the comments before mixing in or I doing something wrong. Another way is to use dmd.conf but I don't like this, because it's brutal way of doing so and as I think it's not compiler independent.