On Sunday, 15 June 2014 at 09:23:36 UTC, FreeSlave wrote:
I don't think you always need documentation for all exception classes, since the most of them have the same interface. Usually it's worth to describe where is some exception able to be thrown from, not exception itself. And it's covered by function documentation, not by documentation of exception class. If you need to just mention exception class in documentation then my method is way to go, because you can document alias declaration, and mention that it has same interface as Exception (not difficult to remember).

Thanks a lot