This is exactly what I was thinking.  Thanks so much for your
help!

TJB

Just a little something I made for you. Untested of course. But takes an argument from cli, which is a glob. Foreach file under current working directory, if its a file write out processing.

(I gave std.stdio an alias because std.file and std.stdio conflict for some symbols)

import std.file;
import stdio = std.stdio;

void main(string[] args) {
        if (args.length == 2) {
                foreach(entry; dirEntries(".", args[1], SpanMode.Depth)) {
                        if (isDir(entry.name)) {
                        } else if (isFile(entry.name)) {
                                stdio.writeln("Processing " ~ entry.name);
        } else {
                stdio.writeln("Arguments: <glob>");