I'm having an issue with building programs that link with LuaD using VisualD. If I use Dub, it builds without an issue, but generating a project file and compiling it through VisualD results in "Error 162: Bad Type Index reference to type 84A9" when linking luad.lib(base).

Anyone has any ideas on what may cause this? I've also tried building using the VisualD project on LuaD's GitHub in case it was a missing configuration setting but that has the same issue (running Windows 8 64 bit in case it's relevant).