On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 13:47:58 UTC, Théo Bueno wrote:
On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 13:28:03 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Théo Bueno:

Same issue here with dsfml-audio, this is really annoying :/

Have you filed the issue?

Bye,
bearophile

Jebbs filed an issue on his bugtracker :
https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/issues/125
... and he seems to have a fix, or at least a clue.

Personally, I was not able to figure out where is the bug.

Yeah, sorry. I did get it to compile, but I didn't have access to my computer last night unexpectedly and I haven't checked it to confirm that the audio module still works. If everything does still work, then I'll upload the fix in the next couple of hours.