On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 11:23:34 UTC, Robin Schroer wrote:
I'm not entirely sure where to post, so I will put it here.

This is the right place.

I'm playing around with D and Derelict 3 to make something with OpenGL (don't really know what yet). I managed to open a window, add an OpenGL context, clear the screen and flip buffers. But as soon as I try to render a triangle, my program crashes. I already tried hardcoding values in the shaders to rule them out. I end up with:

Error executing command run: Program exited with code -11

Upon running with gdb, I get:

0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

which is not really helpful to me.

Can you still try to get a backtrace with `bt`? This looks like it's calling a null function pointer. I'm not familiar with Derelict, but I remember that some initialization needs to be done which involves setting up function pointers; your problem is probably related to that.