On Sunday, 7 September 2014 at 21:06:48 UTC, zuzuleinen wrote:
Hello,

First, here is my Linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreiboar in order to make an image of my professional background. I do realise here are really good programmers for which this background might sound like a joke, but this is what I did so far.

After watching some presentantions from DConf, and trying the language I decided to give it a try in the future.

Currrently I'm reading the Programming in D book by Ali Çehreli, and then The D Programming Language by Andrei Alexandrescu in order to learn more.

The reason I post this is to ask you what other books do you think I should try in order to become hireable in the next 2 years?

As a web developer I know I lack a lot of information, but I'm willing to do the hard work. So if anyone has any other books/things I need to know and is willing to make me like a small roadmap to become a good D developer I would really appreciate.

Thanks a lot,
Andrei

I would also recommend for you to investigate my work on:
Cmsed[0]
Dakka[1]
Dvorm[2]
livereload[3]
skeleton[4]

Please note next version of Cmsed which will support livereload/skeleton/Dakka is currently not ready to go on github.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Cmsed
[1] https://github.com/rikkimax/dakka
[2] https://github.com/rikkimax/Dvorm
[3] https://github.com/rikkimax/livereload