On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 13:59:41 UTC, csmith wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 11:07:56 UTC, Mike Parker
wrote:
You're using deprecated OpenGL calls. The gl3 module only declares and loads modern OpenGL. If you really want to use the deprecated stuff, change the gl3 import to this:

import derelict.opengl3.gl;

And call load/reload on the DerelictGL instance rather than DerelictGL3. All of the modern stuff will still be available.

Thanks for this. Was using GLFW's example trying to troubleshoot
it. Wasn't really considering them using the outdated functions.
I guess I'll look for a different tutorial elsewhere.

Also, thanks for making it in the first place!

We have opengl tutorials in D https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/opengl-tutorials