On Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 08:04:23 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:55:36 +0000
Cjkp via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com> wrote:

I've probably badly explained the what and the why. I ask this because of this draft: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/e15305cbc32d

Tool: generate a module with some static strings. (used as ressources, e.g pictures, tables, etc.) Manager: use the first item as base address since the other are using the import expression.

Actually I don't get the sample you added to your answer, that leads me to think that my initial Question is not well exposed.

why do you want all that voodoo? ain't it easier to make your tool
generate something like "resource list array" too?

Not wrong, I realize that I've been biased by being stubborn on my initial idea (which is: using the traits to link a member name to a pointer).