On Sunday, 2 November 2014 at 00:59:43 UTC, Bauss wrote:
Is there a way to spawn a process that won't be a child process, because I can't seem to kill any processes created with spawnProcess() It keeps giving me access denied for the processes and it's necessary for me to kill a process, compile it and then spawn it again.

Taking a blind guess: Could it be that the process has already exited, and the PID got recycled and assigned to a new process? Then you would try to kill that process instead of your spawned one, which would fail if it doesn't belong to you.