On Wednesday, 19 November 2014 at 23:44:00 UTC, univacc wrote:
Hello,

I am using TKd to dray my linux/windows app which works very good!

I would like to add a global Hotkey to my program via the Win32 API function RegisterGlobalHotkey. Is there a possibility to access Tk's event loop so that you can Handle the WM_HOTKEY message, the WinAPI sends you?

Regards,
univacc

I don't think this is possible in Tcl/Tk without installing an extension as discussed here:
http://computer-programming-forum.com/57-tcl/c9af2b9def3914c2.htm

Tkd doesn't rely on any extensions and is just using vanilla Tcl/Tk.