On Sunday, 7 December 2014 at 13:12:06 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
Something like this https://github.com/Panke/phobos/blob/std_container_sorted/std/container/sorted.d

It should additionally support c.remove(r), c.removeKey(k), opIn and insertFront/removeFront if the underlying store supports them.

But that's pretty much it, I'd say.

Sadly, the unittest using an Array!int as store does not compile because of of linker errors. I'm using

rdmd -unittest -main std/container/sorted.d

but that does not work with std/container/array.d as well. So, my setup seems to be broken.

Thanks! I don't get any linker errors using dmd git master. I'll try 2.066 later on. I'll do some polishing :)