On Friday, 2 January 2015 at 15:33:06 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Thanks! I will try!
D is my first compilable language, I wrote only some scripts without OO before.

So in my case your suggestion is best practice? Or there is any more simple way to pass config and data to MySQL class?

I think it's fine to have a global config instance. Alternatively you can pass the config to both the seismoDownlead and MySqlWhatever classes.

// there ist enforce(cond, msg) for this in std.exception/std.conv, dunno. if (!exists(confpath)) throw new Exception("ERROR: config.ini do not exists");
// it becomes
enforce(exists(confpath), "ERROR: config.ini does not exist");