On 2015-01-07 19:27, Jonathan Marler wrote:
I'm looking at the Windows multicast API.  It has different socket
options depending on if you are on Windows XP or Windows Vista (and
later).  Is there a way to tell at runtime which version of windows you
are on? Note: I'm specifically talking about runtime because I want the
same binary to run on all windows versions so I have to support both and
determine which one I am running on at runtime.

Use the regular system API's as you would in C. Should be easy to find if you search the web.

--
/Jacob Carlborg