Is there a way to get all functions within a module using traits? I tried "allMembers" and it seem to work, but I can't use "getFunctionAttributes" with it and if I use "getAttributes" then it won't find any applied attributes.

What I do is having a package module with a staic constructor which loops through "allMembers" and then I want to find functions with a specific attribute. All the members are imported using public imports. However it can find the specific functions, but it does not find the attributes.