On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 20:30:16 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 13:01:56 UTC, Daniel Kozák via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
What do I need to do/add to avoid auto-decoding here?

std.array.replace(x, `_`, ` `);

Thanks! What about adding See alsos in the docs that relate these two with respect to auto-decoding?

I am not sure, it doesn`t exactly do the same. And to be fair std.array.replace use internaly std.algorithm.find which use in some scenario auto-decoding. So to be sure no autodecoding occured you must used something like that:

    string x = "some_text";
auto res = std.array.replace(cast(byte[])x, [byte('_')], [byte(' ')]);
    writeln(cast(string)res);