I do not have a big example in the end to show, but is there any way to put labels into struct definitions?

struct CommunicationMessage{
    char[2] signature;

mainData:
    int info1;
    int info2;

extraData:
    ushort checksum;

content:
}

Example I defined something like above. I am using it as a base structure, and don't know how long the content of message will be. But I know that it will be at the end. I could use that "content" label to find out about end of struct. But unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it is supported.

I could say "void* endOfStruct = &struct + sizeof(struct)", but then struct wouldn't be self explanatory with that content label at the end.