On Monday, 16 February 2015 at 23:49:31 UTC, 岩倉 澪 wrote:
I'm looking to manage my current project with dub, but there is one problem that has been getting in my way. I want to use `-rpath=$ORIGIN`, which I can pass with `-L-rpath=\$ORIGIN` when directly invoking the compiler, but when putting `-rpath=$ORIGIN` or `-rpath=\$ORIGIN` in "lflags," dub complains - "Error executing command build: Invalid variable: ORIGIN."

I am unsure of what I am missing; any help would be greatly appreciated :)

This may be a bug in dub. Try posting here:
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/