I have App that read config sections. If the section is true I want to run it in new thread.

        if (parseconfig.obsmpplots_load == "true")
        {
                auto obsmpplots = new ObsmpPlots(db);
                auto theTask = task(&obsmpplots.getPlots);
                theTask.executeInNewThread();

        }

        if(parseconfig.nadisa_load == "true")
        {
                auto nadisa = new Nadisa(db);
                auto theTask = task(&nadisa.getPlots);
                theTask.executeInNewThread();
        }

It's seems work, but I do not sure that I doing it's right.