Motivated by this thread:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/measc3$qic$1...@digitalmars.com

I was hoping to see if I could do some work on the Phobos documentation, but I am curious to know what the easiest way for someone with limited/no ddoc experience to get involved in this would be. I checked the CONTRIBUTING.md file in phobos and it is a bit on the 'light' side.

I assume just fixing stuff in my local repo and sending PRs would be insufficient, as I should be 'testing' my documentation changes. Is there a resource where I can learn how to generate the phobos documentation for phobos locally.

Second question, can I generate documentation for a single module rather than all of phobos each time I try to update something.

Craig