Today I finally succeeded in building my first "Hello World" D program (after fixing the endian problem).

Is there a way of setting the target section for a variable or an array ?

Eg. the equivalent way of doing this using gcc is:

__attribute__((section(".isr_vector"))) VectorFunc g_pfnVectors[] = { ... };

-I need this functionality, because on microcontrollers, it's necessary to control where in RAM / flash memory the data is written.

I could of course do this using C or assembly language, but I'd like to use pure D only, if possible.