On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 20:34:19 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 4/16/15 4:18 PM, Panke wrote:

Yep, but problem is almost no one expect this, or know this. We
definitely
should do better.

How?

By doing what is expected. Print the array contents. See my new comment in that PR.

-Steve

I think that this action should print the contents of the container, not it's type, ie [1, 2, 3, 4]:

import std.stdio : writeln;
import std.container.rbtree : redBlackTree;

void main() {

        auto a = redBlackTree(1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3);

        writeln(a);
// std.container.rbtree.RedBlackTree!(int, "a < b", false).RedBlackTree
}

Will it be modified in future versions of DMD?