On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 13:29:58 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 13:28:57 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 13:16:23 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
Hi, I just found quite old posts about Valgrind and D. Can someone give me a short update, what the state of support for D is and if there is anythings special to take into account. Thanks a lot.

The only special thing to take in to account is that valgrind will choke on DMD generated floating point code, so really you have to use GDC or LDC if you want to use valgrind.

Correction: The only special thing I know of.

AFAIK, this has been fixed a long time ago.