On Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 08:53:10 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
There was no word about windows, but process explorer shows page faults and cycles per process from unprivileged account, so I guess, this information is available through some API. Not sure is such system-wide statistics is available too.

He is talking about the performance counters build into intel x86 processors (at least thats what I understood) thats something completely different from page faults and cycles per process. And as it is processor specific there is _no_ general api for it.