On Sunday, 17 May 2015 at 09:25:33 UTC, Namespace wrote:
Is this error an ICE? I think so, because I see the internal filename, but I'm not sure.

Error: e2ir: cannot cast malloc(length * 8u) of type void* to type char[]

Have you got a code sample to reproduce this?
  • Re: ICE? Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: ICE? Namespace via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: ICE? anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: ICE? ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: ICE? Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-learn