On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 15:57:42 UTC, Olivier Prince wrote:
I searched the forum to find if there is some support for new Windows development technologies and I didn't find anything related (except some rants about WinRT 3 years ago).

- Is there any support in D or phobos for developping this kind of applications?
- Does D support ARM as Windows target?
- Are there any plans to support the specific libraries in this respect (something like C++/CX extensions or COM metadata files)?
- At least, is there a skeleton Store app written in D?

Thanks.

I don't know of any work outside of the old Microsoft slides, so likely someone who is familiar with writing a C++ app will need to try it out and request improvements where things are missing.

Juno may be a good place to go for COM.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Juno-Windows-Class-Library