Hi;

To learn D better and challanging myself I am tring code computation's with D.

There is a question which is about reading a line of integer which consist of 200000 elements.

My solution fails because "Time limit exceeded", I thought it is because of my algorithm first. I realize time limit is exceeded even before my algorithm starts while reading line of integers. I understand this by giving a wrong answer to question after readln statement. I did that to get a "wrong answer error" but my code still get a "Time limit exceed" error because "readln" takes very long time.

Can I achieve something faster than code below?

auto peopleMoney = stdin.readln().split().map!(a => to!int(a)).array();
if (peopleMoney.length == 200000)
         writeln(":(");

Regards
Erdem

Ps: I do not want to bore you with long code, but I am sending link to whole program anyway if anyone need.
 http://codeforces.com/contest/549/submission/11537206