On 6/19/15 10:01 AM, Baz wrote:
On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 13:52:54 UTC, Quentin Ladeveze wrote:
On Friday, 19 June 2015 at 13:38:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

Does this work for you, or is there a further expectation?

auto asTuple() { return Tuple!(int, "a", ...)(a, b, stringValue);}

-Steve

In fact, I was trying to use traits to create the tuple automatically
and being able to add or remove methods to the struct without breaking
the asTuple method.
I used allMembers for the name of the methods, but I didn't found
anything for their return types or their values.

Thank you.

when the return type is defined inside the function it's called a
'Voldemort type',
see http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/voldemort-types-in-d/232901591?pgno=2

Actually, this isn't a voldemort type, because the type can be named outside the function.

-Steve