On Thursday, 2 July 2015 at 18:01:39 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 7/2/15 1:33 PM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
Hi.

It's not easy to reduce, but I will have a go if other options fail.

Any thoughts on what could be leading to the following:
../../../marketdata/source/pricebar.d(397): Error: incompatible types
for ((bar.high) + (bar.low)): 'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)' and
'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)'
.../../../marketdata/source/pricebar.d(399): Error: incompatible types
for ((bar.high) + (bar.low)): 'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)' and
'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)'
.../../../marketdata/source/pricebar.d(547): Error: incompatible types for ((trueHigh(bars)) - (trueLow(bars))): 'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)' and
'FixedDecimal!(int, 8)'

FixedDecimal is a fixed decimal point struct that stores values as an int or long and takes number of decimal places as the second compile term argument. It's possible, if not likely I have made a mistake in
implementing operator overloads.

Any thoughts on whether this is the likely cause, and if so which ones
are likely to be the problem?

Can you post the signature to the operator overload? I have an idea of what it might be, but it's difficult to explain without context.

-Steve
Thank you for this. Will do when back at my pc. It went away when I did alias this to the underlying integer, so I guess that probably confirms what you suggested. But I shouldn't leave it that way.