On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 18:23:57 UTC, Alex wrote:
On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 17:31:08 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 07/27/2015 08:50 AM, Alex wrote:

> a book that I bought

The program looks a lot like one of the exercises in this chapter:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/if.html

You didn't actually pay for it, right? Because it is free. :)

Ali

Yes! I am really sorry. I did not buy it. Thanks for this book, it is really cool to learn and understandable even for people like me that have never had any contact with programming!

Good on you to pick it up and learn. It's a very interesting field once you get past the initial learning curve!

Be sure to continue to ask questions here, I find most people here are very willing to help newbies :)