On Sunday, 9 August 2015 at 20:24:22 UTC, Alexei Bykov wrote:
D has builtin support for coverage analysis but it produces only .lst files. This is a bit inconvenient. Is there any tool which can create something like an html report from .lst files? For now I'm using OpenCppCoverage which is not the best tool and works only on Windows but at least it produces html reports which can be customized (sort of).

If your code is hosted at Github or similar, https://github.com/ColdenCullen/doveralls allows you to use coveralls.io for D code. Not made by me, but I've been using it for a while now and it works very well for me.