On 2015-09-03 17:46, Andre Polykanine via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
Hi everyone,
Does   anyone   of   you  work  with a Windows GUI library with native
controls in order to write desktop apps in D?
Here  is  why  I'm  asking:  actually, there are quite a number of GUI
libraries listed at wiki.dlang.org.
However, I have one specific requirement: the resulting apps should be
accessible  for blind and visually impaired users. To do that, Windows
native  controls are highly preferred since they are treated correctly
by  screen  reading  software.

DWT [1] uses native controls. Supports Windows and Linux. I have not tried the accessible features but I know it has some code for that.

All documentation for SWT should be applicable.

[1] https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt

--
/Jacob Carlborg