On Monday, 7 September 2015 at 07:57:07 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Sunday, 6 September 2015 at 15:15:03 UTC, chris stevens wrote:
I guess you're right it wouldn't be too difficult to do it all using strings. The code generation I'd done before in c# I'd used some 3rd person library where you build up an object model rather than using strings.

Maybe with dparse you can construct an AST and later convert it to string.

Thanks for the reply Kagamin, just had a quick look at dparse and not sure how I could use it in the way you describe. Any examples of this?