On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 15:14:05 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist wrote:
Gives a short example but the code doesn't compile for me.
core\stdc\windows\com.d seems to be missing?

I think the doc copy/pasted a typo there. It should be `core.sys.windows.com`.

I've done some COM stuff with D before, getting it callable from vbscript and jscript. Can you tell me what steps you're using (in some detail, like are you using IE? or some other thing?) to test your thing? then I can try to make a working example that passes it and share that.