On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 07:48:31 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 16/11/15 7:45 PM, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello,

Is there any IDE which allows debugging D apps on OSX?
I'm trying Mono-D, but getting error
"Debugger operation failed A syntax error in expression, near
'sizeof(void*)'"

GDB is installed using homebrew. Probably, something is wrong with my gdb. When I'm trying to start debugging using console GDB interface - it fails with message about unsigned application. Is there any instruction
how to get GDB working on OSX?

Code completion and symbol lookups neither do not work on Mono-D / OSX.
Does anyone managed to get it working?

Best regards,
     Vadim

On recent versions of OSX, Apple has by default made it so that all applications must be signed by default. You can disable this behavior through system settings and security.
I suspect this is what is stopping it.

https://answers.uchicago.edu/25481

Changing of system settings, creation of certificate and signing of GDB executable helped to get gdb debugging working when running from command line.
But debugging from Mono-D still fails with the same error.