On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 18:03:13 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Could anybody help me to understand how to complete HTTP response with vibed.

I am sending POST request from AngularJS:

$.post("http://127.0.0.1:8080/my";, total_result);
where total_result is JSON string: [{"QID":3,"AID":3}, {"SubAID":[4]}, {"MinArea":"10","MaxArea":"90"}]

Handler is look like:

void action(HTTPServerRequest req, HTTPServerResponse res)
{
   // res.statusCode = 201;
}

I know that I can set statusCode like code above, but problem that in Chrome console I am getting:
POST http://127.0.0.1:8080/my 404 (Not Found)
How can I pass to it (from vibed to browser) status code?
If you do not send any response in handler, vibe.d will try to match next route (if any). So you should send any response (empty string for example).

void action(HTTPServerRequest req, HTTPServerResponse res)
{
    res.statusCode = 201;
    res.writeBody("");