On Tuesday, 8 December 2015 at 11:04:49 UTC, Random D user wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 December 2015 at 01:23:40 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 22:03:42 UTC, Alex Parrill wrote:
On Monday, 7 December 2015 at 18:48:18 UTC, Random D user
Tested the same code with -m32 and -m64 on Windows. Works for me, too.

I tried this again. And it seems it might be my bug or that the runtime somehow corrupts it's state. Scary.

So I have an App class that gets created in main.
Basically
App = new App
App.start();

If I put that code as the first thing in the constructor everything works. If I put that code as the first thing in the first method after constructor it crashes.
And that code is completely unrelated to everything else.
Without the code snippet the whole app works fine.
Also if I wrap the code in a local funtion or class, it works fine even in the first method.

Well, if you manage to reduce the code to a minimal example reproducing the bug, and then post it, only then we can try to help. Otherwise, other people will have nothing but guesses.