On Sunday, 13 December 2015 at 06:33:55 UTC, Jack wrote:
Hello, so I've been experimenting with the framework and I tried to implement a game that has more than two windows.

The first window is the main game and the second window is a smaller one with the various commands you can select.

So I tried to render sprites onto the first window and the second window, and failed.

------------------

window_1.clear();
window_2.clear();
window_1.draw(sprite_1);
window_2.draw(sprite_2);
window_1.display();
window_2.display();

So far, when two windows are called to clear, draw and display, it didn't render anything. There was no error message, but once I commented out the window_2 calls, it rendered the first window without flaw.

So are multiple windows supported here?

Should work. Please report an issue on github (https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame) with your description and the reduced example.